Monday, January 18, 2010

Nyah~

Oh, I'm still alive! Just a quick, err, rant. Go along now, move it, there's not much to read.. Happy New Year by the way.. ^___^



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I think I'm prematurely breaking out of my shell again. I keep telling myself that it's not yet time and I have to stay inside just a bit longer, before I test my wobbling feet on the less greener, harsher green fields. I guess I'm just too sick of my comfort zone and I'm really eager to get out.


"I guess I'm just too sick of my comfort zone and I'm really eager to get out.."

-- Oh my, I know I'm gonna regret saying that in the future.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Quarter life crisis sucks, if there's such a thing. I think this is more of self-imposed worrying. Heck, haha.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm eager to hear all about it. hehehe. coffee tayo minsan, the green tea-ampalaya-macapuno-mongo-pandan-hibiscus-hashish-hazelnut frappuccino variety. *bear hugs*

ps: nakakatawa yung word verification, "INTSC" parang INTSIK!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Haha, I miss you beanskie, I really do! Sabi nga ni Don Furipi, Mag Top grill daw uli tayu.. (pero hindi ako ang magse-set, I have the "hindi-matutuloy-ang-lakad-kapag-ako-ang-nagSet-curse" eh, haha, so I'll bug Emi about it.. ;)

ps: See? Even my blog misses you! :(

pawdough said...

Ahaha, so that's what it is 'quarter life crisis'. Hey, we're the same age. I hear you. I guess comfort zones make us sickly. Our legs are really meant for stretching and moving --not bended for too long inside the shell.... ika nga ng song ng L'Arc "get out from the shell." (hehehe, oo, kailangan ko tlgang isingit ang aking pinakamamahal n boys :P)

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Ahaha, nasapol ka din ba Pau? Ewan ko, eto na nga yata 'yun, katakot pero exciting at the same time. @__@

(..and most welcome ang beloved boys mo dito. nag-resign na ang officemate kong kakwentuhan ko sa L'arc so.. huhu, sad na uli..Y___Y)

pawdough said...

Hayaan mo, marami png fans ang l'arc (ngtatago lng sila), hehe.