Monday, March 1, 2010

Dehado?

Everybody I know seem to get promoted these days to some higher position. Most of them have acquired some managerial/ supervisory role, upped to become an admin or dropped the 'Associate' from their title. It's somehow unnerving for somebody like me who started working the same time as them. Envy and jealousy. Yeah, I know these are not so nice emotions to harbor but heck more than being envious and jealous, I really am sad to see them leave me behind career wise. I am truly, from-the-bottom-of-my-heart happy for my friends and I won't wish anything but the best for them. They've worked long and hard to get where they are unlike me who has worked halfheartedly and yes, I am fully aware that the only person to blame is the same person who's writing this blog post. Argh, I didn't work hard enough Essiehime, so shoot me. @__@

Gotta run after them, get my ass off my chair and move it.
Easier said than done.
Where to start?
Here?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drama dramahan ang lola mo! Anu ka ba.. You'll get your chance.. Tsaka, wag kang maiinggit kasi you have your own achievements (tama ba spelling? hehehe) din naman e.. Don't dwell on what you don't have that other people seem to acquire. Instead, be thankful of what you have that other people have always been dreaming of.. Ikaw na lang mag-isip kung ano yung mga yun.. ^_^

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Thank you for the kind words pero nakalimutan nyo po isulat ang pangalan ninyo, kung exam po ito, bagsak na kayo.. haha.. :D

pero thanks talaga, that made me feel all better..nag-eemote lang naman kasi hanggang ngayon ay confused pa din kung san patungo ang aking non-existent "career", hehe.. pero unti-unti, nakakabuo nman plans.. thanks uli. ^___^ v

pawdough said...

Essie-hime, I feel you.... We're on the same boat, so I don't really know what words to tell... other than, I guess, if you must run, then run -only, you don't have to chase anybody but your own dream. We each have significant roles, ours may not be in the corporate world, but our roles are out there -somewhere. We'll find them -I'd like to believe we will, sooner or later. =)

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

awww Pau pau!
*hugs you tight*

na-touch naman ako ng sobra.. =)

pero you're right, bawal maging inggetera, bawal din ang short-cut. Let's do thinga in our own pace, in His time.. :)

*hugs uli*

Unknown said...

this sounds a lot like something i would write. hehe, who are u and what did u do to essie!? lolz.

your time will come. at least, that's everybody tells me. *shrugs*

blog hop mo site ng friend ko, anime buff din: http://thenerdsquare.blogspot.com/

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

ganun tlga beanskie, remember our creepy wavelength moments? haha.. :D

yeah, I won't stop believing, so dapat ikaw din.. ;) (hold on to that feeeeelinnnggg!)

sige, check ko! :D *hugs*