Saturday, August 14, 2010

I blame you, Tiffany!

Ever since my friend Marichu got married, I've been bugged by my friends with the question, "Kayo, kailan?" like there's no tomorrow. I feel like an idiot every time I answer them with a "Naku, matagal pa!" followed by my much heard reason of us being too young, unready and unstable, which I think is true on most part. Though I refuse to believe that Arvin and I are totally unprepared for a lifetime commitment, I find it hard to imagine myself getting tied down (lovingly), developing a much bigger bump in my mid section and assuming the role of a housewife slash okaa-sama. There are still numerous roles I want to portray before settling down or getting messed up, whichever you prefer calling getting married as, haha like "photographer", "graphic artist" or even "sexy star", who knows right? And besides, I'm so not over with my manga marathons, anime addiction and cosplay fascination. Don't tell me to give up on that to make way for diapers and baby bottles. I know I'm associating marriage with babies instead of relationship bliss but I just can't stop myself from thinking ahead. *sigh*

Guys, come on, I'll get married once I've been proposed to and when that happens you are definitely invited! (Unless you're off to Timbuktu or somewhere mining platinum or something.)


Plus, this Tiffany is way too expensive. Maybe if Arvin could afford this then we could get married. Of course I'm not asking him to get me that overly expensive, over the top, disgustingly lovely you'll be my bestest best friend in the whole wide world diamond engagement ring. No way!...

..
..

..

... ?

I kid, I kid! Oh well, maybe. Haha..

Edit: I think some people misunderstood my tone of voice here. I really enjoyed writing this one because I think my sarcasm is, errr, improving? Haha.. Or maybe they simply don't get it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i like the sarcastic parts.

don't worry, i won't be mining platinum in Timbuktu on your big day.

sexy star!!! FTW!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

waaa, seriously? yehey, nagbubunga ang kadidikit ko kina Furipi and Julia! hahaha~ ^0^ v

.. and yeah, you better be there. Pwede ka pang mag-ipon ng pambili ng tux and gift.. *wink wink*

hungry_young_poet said...

Hihi.. i know where you're coming from, tolskie.. xD Ever since my talong got married, everyone's asking me that million dollar question.. @__@

Parang mas nagmamadali pa sila kesa sa atin. hehe. xD Oh well, ganun siguro talaga..

Anyway, Arvin should read this. He'd surely agree that you are so worth that tiffany ring, tolskie! ^____^

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

haha, di ba? siguro gusto lang nilang makakain ng masarap sa reception, noh? haha.. :p

.. pero ikaw! sana matuloy na kung kailan man 'yang balak mo. at excited na ko sa pre-nup, hahaha! alam mo bang naghahanap na ko ng place at ng props para dun? talaga naman! xD

nabasa na niya, at Ms. Tiffany na ang tawag niya sa akin, haha.. xD

pawdough said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pawdough said...

essie-hime, you don't need to rush, kahit na isa kang hime. hehe. Enjoy as much as you can habang single ka -i'm sure your future hubby will understand (indi ko sya kilala, pero parang ok sya --feeling ko lng... echuz. lol). Although, for someone who loves being a himono-onna, wala ata akek karapatan n mgbigay ng advice.

Huuuy, pinapanood mo ba ang hotaru no hikari 2??? Ang gwapo ni Seno! Napapadalawang isip nga akek kung si buchou ba dapat o si seno n lng. XD

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

*glomps paupau*

Thanks, love ko kayong mga nakakaunawa sa akin.. Haha.. Ayaw ko ding magmadali, since hindi din naman nagmamadali ang aking boylalets..:D (kailangan din ng madaming pera para sa jap-rock inspired na wedding, ne? at siempre super invited ikaw dun! *apir!*)

And uu Pau, pinapanood ko siya..Waaaa, ang gwapo nga ni Seno, uwaaa~ nalilito na din ako! O__o (haha, siya si Kuroki-kun na playboy sa Nodame, di ba? and speaking of Nodame, nababasa mo ba 'yung Opera-hen na manga niya? Ang tagal ng mga updates..*inip* xD)

Daijobu Paupau, darating din ang iyong Buchou na mamahalin ka, with or without your running clothes on.. *huggles*

pawdough said...

*HUGS*

Sinabi mo na yan ha. Invited akek! Wala nang bawian. =D

Uu, medyo crushness ko nya sya before. Indi masyadong pansinin dati no. Mas napansin ko n cute pala sya sa Atadan, hehe.

Essie-hime! Natuwa naman akek. Hahaha. Oo, sana dumating ang buchou ko. Pero wag muna ngayon, nag-eenjoy pa ako sa pagiging himono-onna..... O siguro, kahit indi buchou. Oks n rin ang himono-otoko. LOL. Seno!!!