Friday, November 14, 2008

Nyaaaaa~!

I haven't slept for almost 48 hours already.
My head's in a blah but I think I can still post something.
This day's too.. eventful (?) to miss putting it up here.
Me = my drink
My drink = hazelnut green tea frappuccino, blended whip (onegai)
So that means..
Me = blended whip
Ugh.
Nonsense.
I had too much caffeine.
I blame the two barrista I was with for this.
Too much green umbrellas and sparkly people.

Tsk, i missed what Rai's suppose to say, i owe her big time.
*Big hugs for Rairai*
I really wanted to work (really!)
But..
The scene when the guy carried our Shinichi-kun like he's a piece of paper is burned in my retina.
More of, I wanted to burn the guy who carried hm away with my retina.
Think cyclops. Pzzzzzt. Sakana furai. *glomp*
Yuck.

Also,
<3 my tumbler
she's Kirameki
She twinkles like the stars .. ^0^
An appropriate present-o from Hoshikuzu.. :)
arigatou na.. ^3^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaw, Essie.

eez oki. hehe.

*hugz*