Thursday, May 28, 2009

Room Meme.. ^_______^

YOUR ROOM

Whether you live in a cave, tree, hole, box or just a typical room, there's a LOT to learn about a person by looking at where they live!



'Ello there! Before we look at the actual room, let's get an idea of what you carry with you. Show us your bag and it's contents. (That means keep everything! No removing of tampons, cigs or condoms!) *snickers*



Sweet! Now, let's see your bed.


How about your wardrobe? Show us your closet/ dresser or just some clothes.


How about showing us where you are now? (No, I am not stalking you... Or am I?)




The walls can reveal a lot about the personwho loves there. Let's see them!



Any other cool things you'd like to share?



Just for the kicks, show us your pets. (If no pets, how about a plushy?)




Cool. Now, could you show me the exit? (That means your door)




Tag! You're it!





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh God! That was tiring! Haha.. xD

This Room Meme was actually intended for DeviantArt because that is where I got the idea but since it has been ages since my last post here, I decided to break down the big file and upload it here. Gawd, look at the font size! I can barely see my own work, I hope you guys can read it..

Heehee, it was really fun. I waited until I got my camera and internet back before I created this meme. It's really cute.. ^_______^

Go ahead, try it! Go go go! =)

You can download the blank meme here. Enjoy!

0 comments: