Thursday, May 7, 2009

So, now what?

Instead of going straight to the bathroom since I woke up late for work last night, I closed my eyes again and drifted in my thoughts without sleeping. I am so guilty for shutting my phone down instead of texting Raichi that I don't want to go to work today due to... Well, what would I have told her? That my battery's empty, literally and figuratively?

I just hope my ever kind and understanding lead won't come across my blog or I'm dead. Perhaps.

I'm so tired of watching history repeating itself. Move Essie, get out of this dreamless land.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hear, hear!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

may chakit daw ikaw beanskie? hope you're feeling better now.. ^0^/"/

Anonymous said...

lio: tl, basahin mo ung blog ni essie. may surprise siya sa'yo run.

poo: ows? ano?

lio: basta. sikretong malupet. basahin mo na lang.

poo: sige sige. anong url?

lio: essie-hime.blogspot.com

poo: hmmkei. check ko maya.

lio: kbye!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

hehe, yun ang akala mo lio.. hanesty ako kay tl noh.. and i know you're just pulling my leg. behlat.. :p

hungry_young_poet said...

aaawww tol... remember Arvin's words? ^____^

hmmm.. but while waiting for that time, i suggest you do this, tolskie: save! save! save! then go.. write! write! write! ^___~

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

hehe, i think i'll be shifting mediums na tolskie.. instead of pen, camera na siguro.. lol. as i've said, i'm becoming too 'visual'.. haha.. :D

pag nakabili na ko ng camera, gawin din kitang model ha.. ;)