Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tshirt!

Me wants this tee shirt puhrinted! ^__^




It reads

I

:heart:

Tsundere



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
According to BFF Wiki:

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) is a Japanese word for a character archetype which describes a person with a conceited, spiky, combative personality that suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some sort of cause (such as being alone with someone). It can also describe a personality that is good-willed, but its attitude and actions often contradict its nature. Originally found in Japanese bishōjo games, the word is now part of the otaku moe phenomenon, reaching into other media such as anime, manga, novels, and even mass media. The term tsunderekko refers to a girl who is a tsundere.


I've been thinking of posting my favorite male animu characters and I noticed they're all tsunderes. Hence, the tee shirt design. Lol. :D


PS.
The t-shirt and heart templates belong to whoever created them.


PPS.
It really sucks. I got my internet up again but I can't write a decent update post. I'm becoming too 'visual'. Lol. Whatever..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bumili ako ng Moo Choco, pero iba yung game sa likod ng karton... ang nakalagay dun "Where's Essie?".

Asan na cow?

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Huwahaha, talaga naman binchee.. :p

Teehee, nabasag po kasi ang salamin ko and I got into 'Takemoto' mode again.. Sheesh, will explain later.. :D