Sunday, June 21, 2009

Argh!

Essie wants these!! I'm really dying out of their cuteness.. Nyuuu~!

I'm gonna cry, I've never wanted a toy in my life as much as I want these nendoroids.. Argh, tasukete!! Y_Y


Lucky Star
Miyuki Takara (高良 みゆき Takara Miyuki)
Tsukasa Hiiragi (柊 つかさ Hiiragi Tsukasa)
Kagami Hiiragi (柊 かがみ Hiiragi Kagami) and
Konata Izumi (泉 こなた Izumi Konata)


Sayonara Setzubou Sensei
Nozomu Itoshiki (糸色 望 Itoshiki Nozom
u)


Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Kyon (キョン)
Mikuru Asahina (朝比奈 みくる Asahina Mikuru)
Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮 ハルヒ Suzumiya Haruhi)
Yuki Nagato (長門 有希 Nagato Yuki)
Itsuki Koizumi (古泉 一樹 Koizumi Itsuki)


Death Note
Misa Amane
(弥 海砂 Amane Misa)
Ryuk (リューク Ryūku)
Light Yagami (夜神 月 Yagami Raito)
L Lawliet (エル・ローライト Eru Rōraito)
Watari (ワタリ)
Rem (レム Remu)




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I saw DN, SHnY and LS nendoroids at Comic Alley (SM Manila) for p550. Gah! Did I say that's per piece?! Double gah!! I can imagine how much I'm gonna be spending for collecting these cuties!

(I gotta focus, I want a DSLR first!)


Ang tagal ng Decemberrrrrrrrrrr!! (LOL!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


** Sorry, I can't remember all the websites where I took these pictures from. No copyright infringement intended, whatsoever. Thanks for the images. Characters are also not mine. (See, what you have done to me DeviantArt? I'm so... OC with credits! LOL! But I still love your website, you know that ayt? :p)

4 comments:

pawdough said...

I want those sd Death Note action figures! Mecha mecha kawaii! :D
...maybe I'm okay just to have that L's . . . . but then he'd be lonely, so I'll need Watari's too, right? lol

**it's good to be OC with credits ;)**

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

But he'll be bored without Raito and Misa to play with (because Watari's old.. gyahaha.. love ya Watari-san).. So we need at least L, Watari, Misa and Raito.. But Oh! Ryuk and Rem are soo cute.. *dies*

Oh noes, I really want all of them! Y_Y



= hehe, medyo OC na ko sa credits pero I still tend to forget where I got the images.. *totoink*

Anonymous said...

waaah! gusto ko rin niyan. gusto ko ung kay L. lawliet, essie-chan.

p.s. pwedeng mag-spam ka sa latest blog post ko? kelangan ko ng 186 comments para makuha ko ung tshirt sa isang blog pakontes. ahahaha.

aasahan ko yan. thanks thanks!

animesuroy said...

i think they were bootlegs..