Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meet Niravana and Iori.. :D

Nirvana. Nikon D60.

He was bought from blue001 of tipidpc.com.. :D I was originally planning to buy a Canon 450d but the cost, even of a 2nd hand, made me cry. When I consulted my friends who share the same interest, they advised me to get a cheaper but competitive DSLR which, as you can see, is the Nikon d60.. ^__^


*-o-o-o-o-o-o-*

Iori. o.d.m. DD100A-2 Play

Now she was unexpected. Adam, Nirvana's previous owner, initially wanted us to meet at MRT Ayala station but I insisted we meet at Starbucks Petron Dasma since I was with Arvin and since he works there, I could sit and relax while waiting.. :) The only thing I somehow expected was for Arvin to treat me to was a Hazelnut Green Tea frappuccino (which is more of a habit than a whim) but lo and behold, he got me Iori.. :D Yeah, you read it right, he bought Iori for my silver year anniversary, the o. d. m. watch I've always wanted. ^0^


(Click on the picture for the humongous picture! :D)


So thank you Adam for the D60! I'll take good care of it and I'm counting on your words. ^______^



... and Hoshikuzu, Aishiteru yo. :3



I guess, it would still be a happy happy birthday. ^0^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice naman! happy birthday!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

thanks thanks beanskie! ^__^ I hope I'd still see you after my birthday VLs ha.. :( konting tiis na lang oh, 13th month pay na! :D

pawdough said...

Essie, (advanced) omedetou otanjoubi gozaimasu! (*o*)

...oh, and lori is gorgeous. ♥

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Thanks Pau! Maybe you can join us? May birthday celebration ako, si Marco and si Edzel.. ^___^ at siyempre kasama sina Nellie, Gladys and Jen.. ;) It was postponed due to Santy pero baka matuloy next week, sama ka ha.. :D