Monday, August 27, 2012

MUST. CLEAR. BACKLOGS!

Since the marching band practicing in front of our house has no plan of letting me sleep anytime soon, let me just update my blog like Ady and Cheng.

So, like the title says, I must clear my backlogs. They have been piling up somewhere in the dark corner of my memory and who knows when I would remember them again so I think it's better to write them here. And honestly? This post is more of a reminder AND apology to those who I still owe something. (Gomen! Mianhe! Sorry! m(-_-)m)

So here goes:

Backlog No. 1 - I must must must must must create my online portfolio! 
- This is a personal endeavor that I've been planning, which eventually became something that I have promised Rai-chi a looong time ago, way back our Interior Photography shoot. She needed it for her portfolio too! (Sorry Raichiiii!) I've been meaning to update my photo blog but Juan T. got the better of me. So hopefully I can make this a priority this coming week-end (or the next, if we're going to Ady's place for some brainstorming session for her wedding. :D)

Backlog No. 2 - Start a new project. 
- Gah! Tell me about it. I need to refresh my interest in photography. To tell you the truth, I've been thinking of selling Mugen since I feel so guilty about having him locked up in that air-tight container. :( I know Mugen's crying in the dark but I just can't find any inspiration at the moment. I'm hoping to get back on my feet once I get Miku, so.. There! Ganbarimasu!

Backlog No. 3 - Bookback(log) Mountain
- Word pun fail! Hahaha. But yeah, I have tons of book backlogs, which make me sad. :( I have yet to finish Kafka On The Shore, start Game of Thrones and America Gods and buy Perks of Being a Wallflower. Gah!

Backlog No. 4 - Design our office Bulletin Board
- Work related. 'Nuff said. :p

Backlog No. 5 - Get my waistline back to 27" before Ady's wedding!!
- What? Hahahahaha!

There's more, I know. But I can't seem to remember them right now since the band's distracting me. /pif

Edit: Too sleepy/ irritated to edit grammar errors. Deal with it for now, k?

3 comments:

pawdough said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pawdough said...

So you have a tumblr acct! Hehe, I've just followed you. But you don't have to follow me back. My tumblr is mainly an outlet for fangirling. =)

You know I also bought Game of thrones.... 4 books from the series. But I haven't finished at least one of them. I bought them before season 2 started in HBO. But, well... Viva Procrastination! XD

hungry_young_poet said...

Hahaha! I love your backlog no. 5, tolskie! :D Keri na yan, kahit hindi umabot. Super pretty ka pa din naman nung wedding.. ^______^ Haaaaayyy.. same here, andami ko ding books na may plastic cover pa.. lika, let's start the new year by acting on our personal endeavors! Go go go!!!