Saturday, August 16, 2008

Banzai randomness!! x D

SPOILERS ALERT!

Play this first:


One more time, One more chance - Yamazaki Masayoshi

"I firmly feel that she will turn her head towards me if i turn my head."
I think that sentence won't really mean anything to you if you haven't seen Byousoku 5 Centimeters.

The movie is just too..

Heartbreaking.

That's the only word that comes to mind every time the people I recommend Byousoku 5 Centimeters to ask me what the story is like. And after watching it for the Nth time, I still feel the same way, it's just too sad.

.. But then again, I think I saw Tohno-kun smile.

It was on the very last slide.

I'd like to believe he smiled.

Please.

Tell me he smiled.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I'm never good at telling stories nor at writing reviews. -_-;

Please talk to me a
bout Byousoku personally, onegaishimasu. I'm dying to talk to somebody about it.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I think I'll lend Rai-chan my DVD tomorrow.. ^3^/"/


-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Aaaaaggghhh, my heart is still hurting.. T__T

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

After watching Byousoku, I needed some uplifting so I decided to watch the raw video of Itazura na Kiss on YouTube. Kyaaaaaaa.. Irie-kun, finally!.. ^o^


Anyway, the experience was both fun and frustrating at the same time.

Fun, because I think watching the anime without subs tests my vocabulary and fluency of the Japa
nese language.

Frustrating, datte watashi wa mada mada narau.. -_-;
(Jeeeeez, hope I said that correctly)

Demo, gambarimasu!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

(Then i realized They Kissed Again, the Taiwanese version, really copied everything. Almost word per word.. -__-;)

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Manga updates:

Nodame Cantabile left me hanging.. Doushite Shinichi-kun, doushite?! T__T
Koukou Debut made me smile.. ^__^

I'm not done with the following:

Bleach
Vampire Knight
Claymore

Must finish!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

On a happier note, I think it'll be my first time of buying something from Ebay.ph.. I wanted Banana Yoshimo
to's Kitchen badly that I was ready to dash into the nearest Power Books right after I confirmed this cut-off's pay.. (Teehee.. :D)

Good thing Marnellie, my bibo Ebay Agent, showed me her Ebay a
ccount and voila, there it was. The hot pink-u book.. :D

Yeah, I know, it's no longer spanking brand new. There wouldn't be that "newly opened book" scent that I love but hey, when I saw the picture of the book I imagined it screaming to me: "Kyaaaaaaaaaa, tasukete, tasukete!"

So there.. I'm buying it.. For p200.00 when the brandnew one would cost me p459.00.. :D


Arigatou, Marnellie.. ^___^

Next: Murakami and Gaiman's books.. ahahaha.. xD


There she is! :)
jarethshop's photo of Kitchen
I'm still waiting for the bidding to finish.. ^__^
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah! sana ikaw na makakuha nyang Kitchen. Kundi man, sana may ganyan na na available ngayon sa powerbooks - sale yata sila ngayon. But, either way, i'm sure you'll never regret having Kitchen (^_^)

**tsaka, kung mgkakakita tayo - i'll give you some nihonggo lessons that i have (n_~)**

Anonymous said...

Honto, Pau?! Yey! :D Thanks thanks.. ^__^ Dun lang kasi ako nag-aaral sa thejapanesepage.com (na nakuha ko din sa blog mo, thanks.. ^__^)..

*dashes out of the room and heads to Power Books*

.. Hope to see you soon Pau! CP #? :)

Anonymous said...

you have Kitchen na tolskie?! huwaaaaaaaaaawwww!!! hontouni sugoi!!! ^____________^ balitaan mo ako ha? hihihih... xD

waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! uu nga pala tol, just two weeks ago, i saw Banana Yoshimoto's "n.p." on sale!!! oh man! kaya ayokong nagpupunta sa mall ng walang money eh... =( =( =(

Jacqueline Jarethshop said...

small world I was googling myself and found your post.

I'm Jarethshop btw, I forgot if you won the bidding for this. =)

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Ah, hello! yeah, small world indeed.. :D Yep, I did win the bidding. The book's sitting nicely inside my books box at the moment.. Thanks for this! :D