Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged.. ^__^

Found this on my desktop, i forgot who I got it from though.. :D

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

The Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. My hair is unkempt, most of the time. When I introduce myself, I sometimes say, "Look for the girl with the messy hair, that's me."

2. I love Japanese culture. I'd love to dress like a Geisha, meet a samurai, meet an actual ninja, watch the sakura, wear a yukata and a kimono, go to a festival, see the fireworks, ride bulle trains, etc etc. The list can go on and on.

3. Of course, when you love Japanese culture, chances that you're an anime lover and you're learning Nihongo are bigger than life. I'm guilty.

4. I love hats and caps. Boys' cap, baseball cap, bonnets, fisherman's hat, driver's hat. My collection is still growing.

5. I know how to touch-up photos in Adobe Photoshop. I also do and exhange wallpapers and lay-outs with my friends. One of my frustrations is to learn how to airbrush and do vectors in Illustrator. I'm drooling for a pen tablet!

6. My greatest frustration is my career. I never wanted to be stuck as a call center agent. Don't get me wrong, it has grown into me, taking calls that is, and I am very grateful of the financial stability it brings. But if given a chance, I'd really really love to write scripts and produce/ direct an Indie film with my friends.

7. Green tea has gotten into me. My favorie scent is Green Tea from Bench which I've been using way back college, my favorite drink is Hazelnut Green Tea Frappuccino (i have Mari to give credits for this though :D), my room smells like Green Tea from Glade (though it's messy ALL THE TIME).

8. You'll never see a piece of paper that is considered mine (so that leaves books and notes i borrowed safe!) that doesn't have a doodle of a flower or a four-leaf clover. When my mind wonders off somewhere, my hand seems to automatically draw them.

9. I admire people with beautiful hands more than people with beautiful eyes, hair, nose, lips, etc.. I honestly don't know why.

10. If I do baby-talking with you, don't be upset. That only means I find you really really comfortable to be with and I think of you as a friend. Otherwise, it's just the normal talk.


Tagging: Arvin, Ady, Jen, Nellie, Wywy, Mari, Ria, Rai, Enil, Nathan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I love Japanese culture" - watashi mo! (n_n).

When we were in college, I don't really have a clear picture of you with a messy hair. Or maybe I was just hopelessly unobservant. hehehe... Having messy hair is okay. It just means there's a Nodame in you! hahahaha

I enjoyed reading your '10 things'. . . hmmm, I think I was also 'tagged' before.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Now I remember, it was from you.. Nabasa ko po yata sa blog mo, then gumawa ako ng sarili ko.. ;)

Hehe, hindi halata nung college kasi I always had Glads, Nellie and Jen telling me: "Naimbento na ang suklay." Then it got worse nung mag call center na, di naman kasi kami nakikita ng kausap.. -_-'

"It just means there's a Nodame in you! hahahaha" -- haha, kaya nga nakarelate tayo sa kanya, di ba Pau na tamad maligo.. *wink*

:p

Anonymous said...

More power to Nodame!

Hahahaha (*o*)