Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here, there and everywhere! ^o^>"

Name Game
*~*~*~*~*~*

Birthdate: July 30, 2008

Originally, we wanted to name him (yes, a 'him, not an 'it'.. ^__^) Rain because it was raining when we went on our first ride. But we dismissed the idea. We didn't want him to be associated with the Taiwanese actor plus the shampoo.. xD


The next name I suggested was Shiro. But Arvin declined the name before I could even explain the etymology. He said he saw a lot of black motorbikes with the name 'Shiro' on them. So I asked: "Should we name him Kuro instead?".. -_-; In Japanese: Shiro = white, Kuro = black


Aside from colors and weather, we had lots of ideas for our bike's name. We thought of rockstars' names such as Axel (Rose) or Scott (Stapp). Name him after seasons like Winter or Summer (but I told him that Ady wants to name her future baby Summer so it's definitely a no-no). Winter was OK, since he's white, but I wanted it to be more original so I suggested Snow or Yuki. But we really think our bike's a 'he' so Snow and Yuki are out because they sound feminine (at least to us).

After wrestling over the names, Arvin finally said:

"I want it to be a name that has 'first' in it.."

and I said "OK.." I couldn't be happier.

Haha, fate's scheme.. xD

Meet Shinichi, our first born.. <3
Shinichi = beloved first born

Noda Megumi won. Ne, {my.chiaki}?
{my.chiaki} - Arvin's name on my phone.
Chiaki Shinichi - Chiaki senpai's name..


.. But my brother thought it was from Detective Conan's Kudo Shinichi. Oh well, Oguri Shun played Shinichi-kun, so I'm still happy.. ^___^

Also meet Megumi, my helmet.. ^O^/"/












*-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-*

I miss these guys.. T___T

Hope to see you soon! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Rain Korean? Hehehehe ^^... ignore me.. I get in my way sometimes...

What I really want to say is I pray for legions of angel to surround you whenever you ride Shinichi, plus I pray for strength to Megumi (n_n)

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, really? Korean siya? Haha.. xD Basta singkit, hindi ko na ma-figure out kung Taiwanese, Korean or Japanese.. -_-;

hehe.. ^__^v

Thanks Pau, kinakabahan din ako tuwing sasakay pero must have faith sa driver eh.. :)

Anonymous said...

huwaaaaaww!!! finally nakita ko na din ang inyong baby ni arvintots! cooooollll!!! ^______^

To Arvin: you take care driving oki? lagot ka sakin kapag nagkagalos kahit konti lang si essie! hehe.. =)

To Shinichi: i hope you could meet up with Tricia (our car). i think you'd make an interesting pair! hihi.. ^_~

To Megumi: aaawww... you're such a beauty! ^__^ Make sure my friend is safe all the time okay? (although im 100 % sure essie's head is so much tougher) ahaha!

labshu tolskie! and amishu sooooo much!!