Sunday, December 12, 2010

Firefly Dreamages~ ^0^/"/

Nathan and I were talking about pictures through SMS a while ago. Being the late bloomer that he is, he was rumbling about how pictures prolong memories and how it can be passed on to the next generation, of course assuming that they would be interested enough to look at them. And being the blunt me whenever he's around, I said: "I thought you'll never realize. Late boomer ka talaga, noh?". Teehee, Forgive me, Tan. You're the only person I do consider a friend during my two-year stay at CVG and I hope that you do know the reason behind my bluntness towards you is affection. Yeah, a crazy, kinda messed-up way of showing my lurrrvvve. *heart* We've always had that "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" friendship and you're the only person in this whole wide universe who would be lukaret enough to ask me to buy a "you-know-what" from Recto for him. I always cringe at the memory but it was somehow refreshing since it's a complete 180 from my usual wholesome image. LOL.

Yes, pictures are memories so you need to make and take lots and lots. Let me tell you, when I was scheduled for an interview for the photographer post I applied for months ago, I was thinking for an appropriate answer to come up with in case they ask why I'm into photography. I was ready to answer, to capture memories. Yuck, that sounded like an ad for Kodak. Hoho, but yeah, cheesy as it may sound that would have been my answer. Luckily, they asked me more important questions like "Do you usually dress up like that?". I was wearing my usual jeans and t-shirt since their job ad mentioned something about being one's self, so I said "Yeah." Hmmn, maybe that was the reason why I didn't get the post. Lol. Maybe they should rename their company, The Modelling Agency instead of "The P------ ------y". Or maybe I shouldn't be too stupid either, and update my resume with the correct contact number. But that's a different story. OTL


-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Well, anyway, there I go again. Incoherent is incoherent. :p

As a finishing touch, I bring you the ice cream on top of the mumbo jumbo:

Firefly Dreamages.. :)

Shameless promotion of the new photo blog.. :)
What, a girl can dream, right? :D

0 comments: