Monday, September 7, 2009

A quick post while I'm still engulfed with memories.. :D

I'm actually cleaning my closet right now but I just had to stop and say...

Keep a diary, It's fun reading them after 8 years! I mean it. It's HILARIOUS, I tell you! I just can't stop myself from laughing! *rofl*

I found the diary I was keeping back my HS Senior years and it's really a trip down loonville and memory lane!

I found entries about the Student Council elections, my despair over Harry Ortilla, my secret crush on Richmond, my escapades in Manila City Hall as Secretary to the City Council, the events I organized, Momsie and Popsie's birthday, the little misunderstandings I had with AINJELEs and how we made up and my never ending battle with the fact that High School is almost over and I haven't got myself a boyfriend yet. (which I found pathetic now, I sound so desperate then! LOL!).

Everything is so... heartwarming. It feels like being in the pensieve. :3

... and also, I now know the date when I wished and prayed for that certain somebody to come into my life. As I've told them before, after 3 dots, he knocked on the door and ended my never ending High School battle.

December 5, 2000.. :D



Mood:
Reminiscent

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, that's so cute!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

cute ka jan, pasok ka na! :p

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

haha, siyempre, makita pa ninyo kung anong mga sinusulat ko about sa inyo.. lol. :3

nakita ko din dati 'yung diary ko nung kami-meet pa lang namin ni Bobit. That was fun too, high school nga naman.. ^__^

pawdough said...

Sweet! I admire people who can keep a diary... because I, for one, can't. lol.

Is that your diary? Kawaii. ^_^

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Try it, try it Pau! It's really fun looking back after a decade or so.. :D

... and yeah, that was my diary. Old and yellow na, teehee.. xD