Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stress busters.. :3

My dear Lola was sent to the hospital last September 16th and I've been helping my Tita and my Mom nurse her since. I really respect nurses now, such dedication and guts! (with all the needles, blood, phlegm, etc.. Oooops, stop reading the first part of this post if you're eating!)

I came home tonight feeling exhausted and hopeful at the same time. Lola has regained her strength but it's a pain in the heart every time the nurse does phlegm suctions. Unlike the past few days when Lola has always been asleep, she's now concious most of the time which is good but that also means she can feel the pain every time they do something to her. So today, I've been mostly holding Lola's hand to give her courage and been running around the hospital (you can now call the Essie, the PGH Tour Guide, lol.) to pay bills and stuff which really is energy zapping.

I've been reading the manga Kimi wa Pet by Ogawa Yayoi to distress and thank God there has been a mass upload of the series in Mangafox recently. I started watching the drama a year ago but for unknown reasons, I dropped it. I'm planning on picking it up again once everything settles down because Matsujun is so cuuuuute there. lol. :D Haha, it's because of him and because I love Goda Takeshi's character. Maybe because I'm also in need of a hot pet these days that's why I found his character so appealing. Nyuhuhuhuhuhu~ :3

So there, I found these Matsujun vids on http://jdorama.com.. =) Anti-stresssss! Weeee ^__^


I can't believe he sang this one. Always been a fave... =)



.. and this one is so funny. So this is the "Jin" Akanishi Paula is talking about.. haha.. :D


So there, I just wanted to post something up before snuggling beside Hoshikuzu.. ^___^ v

(Teehee, I'm officially a Matsumoto Jun fan now! Better late than never! :p)

Here's Kimi wa Pet, enjoy!

.. and oh, please continue praying for Lola because we can all see it's working! Aja! ^0^/"/

Thanks everybody! *huuuuuuugs*



Mood:
Boing! O___o

6 comments:

pawdough said...

Congrats for becoming a Matsujun fangirl! lol. My sister will be proud of you, hehe. I love Goda Takeshi -makes me want a human pet of my own. Hahaha. I cannot view those vids you posted... it's beong blocked here in the office :/

And I pray your Lola gets well soon. <3 My Lola was hospitalized last summer, and at PGH too. They have really excellent doctors there. ^_^

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Huwahaha, I'd love to meet your sister pero bago siya, ikaw muna.. ahahaha.. :D naalala ko tuloy 'yung blog post mo, nung pinalitan nila ng Mom mo 'yung wallpaper ng CP mo, ginawang Matsujun, haha, siya 'yun di ba? ^0^

yung 1st vid, kinanta niya 'yung One More Time, One More Chance, yung sa Byousoku 5 CM.. ;) the yung 2nd vid, sagutan lang nila ni Jin.. xD katawa, haha.. xD

Thanks Pau! And yeah, the doctors at PGH are heaven sent! <3

pawdough said...

Nakita ko na! Uhm, di ko pa ata naririnig ung song na yan, hehe.

Eto pa oh, pampatanggal stress :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5efk_VL0M

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

huwahaha, gusto ko din i-try 'yung ganung goggles! huwahahha! teka Pau, katulad ba ng suot nila 'yung suot mo sa pic mu? :p

thanks thanks Pau! ^__^

pawdough said...

Ung pic ko sa profile ko dito? Hindi. Kung ung FB naman, indi rin. Hehe, ang ginagaya ko dun ay ung sa music video naman ng NEWS (JE boyband din) for Koi no ABO. Ang cute kasi nila, ahehe. Pero mas kwela ung sunglasses nila.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shmOEILRa34

Antayin mo ung later part nung pv :D

pawdough said...

syet, I meant 'latter' part. Hahaha