Monday, September 28, 2009

Hmmn..

It is whilst living in that home that Hagu develops her skill in drawing and painting, her only past-time, though she finds nothing to sketch save for the never-changing view she has from her porch, varying only in seasons. - from http://myanimelist.net

I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to elaborate but I think I understand Hagu's feeling a bit better now.




Everything was taken from the window of PGH Room 703.

The first three were taken when Lola's taking a nap and I was sick of watching TV and playing with Hime.

Also, everybody had their elaborate picture and story of 'the Ondoy experience' but all I got when the storm was raging is the 4th picture. (Not that I'm jealous of their experience or anything, I am deeply thankful that the worst I had to deal with was to hold Hime's light so that the nurse can feed Lola.)

The fifth and sixth were the pictures after the storm.

OK, so being able to see the same scene over and over through some part of the room is the only likeness of my situation with Hagu's, everything else is very ['essie'].. =) besides, only the weather changes, not the season.. O___o


SPOILER WARNING!


.. and Nodame's.... Huwaaaaa.. Y_Y


Actually, you'd see the spoiler on the side bar. Here's the bigger pic:



Huwaaaa.. Y_Y


*There there essie, you can make it through..There, there, you brave otaku..*

I'm off to work tomorrow!


Mood:
Blah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanted to say something relevant, so...

"something relevant"

there. hehe.

i am so anime-impaired.

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Hehe, *two thumbs up* for trying! :p

see you later! :D