Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

drunk
This is me!!

Ugh, I'm at my wit's end here! I'm ready to dash out the room and take a crash course on Illustrator, CSS and HTML! Depending on these blogger templates drives me nuts, I'm telling ya, nuts!!

I lost all my links, my widgets, my headings are all in spanish, my posts got scrambled and my migraine's not helping at all!!


Tasukete kudasai!!



------------------------------------------------------------

See?! It won't even start a new paragraph!! Ugh!

Mood:
Photobucket
Exhausted..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Es, ung sa language, go to your settings>formatting. You can change your blog's language from the options below.

About the html codes... I'm also clueless (>.<). gomen ne

Anonymous said...

thanks Pau! *big hugs*

naloloka na talaga ko.. Y__Y

Anonymous said...

oops... forgot to tell you about that... let's work on your blog one of these days.. hehe