Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yokatta ne!

DEKIMASHITA!!

Yey! Yey! Yey!

I can say I'm pretty pleased with the outcome..

Added more details:
Some grass
Japanese characters that reads:
Hotaru no Monogatari
(or Firefly's story, which I claim to be the translation of my blog's header)
Haha, which I'm hoping I got correctly.
... and of course, my four leaf clover.. ^0^
This is what the original header looks like:
Watch me Fall

Again, the original template was from here and the original header was from here

Also added Honey and Clover's first opening theme,
Dramatic in solo piano by Hayashi Yuuzo

Atashi wa tensai desu!
genius

Hohohohohohohohoho!
^0^

*sniff sniff*

Something smells funny..

Errrr, I guess the Nodame in me kicked in again.

*grabs a towel and dashes out to take a bath*

Jaa! ;D


Mood:
Photobucket
Satisfied.. :)

3 comments:

pawdough said...

Es, your err.. new blog is lovely ^^ I love the color and heading. Suteki!

Question, where do you get those onion head emoticons? They're very cute.

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Thanks Pau! For some reason, inspired ako kahapon so I finally decided to redo the whole blog.. :)

The emoticons are from here:

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj143/myheartmylyf/emoticons/

..at onion head emoticons pala ang tawag sa kanila.. haha.. :D

pawdough said...

hehe... I'm not really sure if their called that - but their heads resemble an onion, don't they? Of course, I can always be wrong *is sheepish*

Thanks for the link! ♥