Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Banzai!! \"\^0^/"/

Ureshii!
happy tears


After days and days of frustration, my blog is now up and running again..^__^

The layout's from http://www.suckmylolly.com/ which offered great and yet free templates. I took the liberty of editing the header's picture (it originally looked like this) because I don't think the lady hanging on the tree is falling, rather, she's flying. (or maybe playing around or imagining she's a bird, whatever, haha.. xD) There isn't any intention of copyright infringement. I'm so paranoid about these kind of stuff these days because of what DeviantArt did to my wallpapers. Telling me they had to delete my wallpapers due to some copyright blah blah. Gah. Hate them, hmpf! O__o

Anyway, I'm still adding up my friends' links so hopefully I can restore everything by tomorrow (yey for rest days! ;D).


Mood:
Photobucket
Triumphant!

0 comments: