Tuesday, January 20, 2009

らい (in hiragana)

Drafts for Murasaki..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She told me that I remind her of herself when she was younger. I looked at Murasaki's smile (which at certain times, doesn't reach her eyes) and said..

Wait, wait.. Matte.

I couldn't really remember what I said as a response back then.
Hmmn, maybe I only uttered a brief "Talaga..?" like I usually do then went on with another topic, or I might've asked her to explain "Why?" so I can satisfy my curiosity or perhaps I just smiled.

Yeah, maybe that's it. I might've smiled because until now, I can remember how pleased I was.

How should I put it? I was pleased because Murasaki has a certain charm, one that I've never seen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I look and you and wonder, how can a fragile being bear so much pain?

When you're too tired, you can always let go. We'll be ready with a super glue to put the shattered pieces together.

0 comments: