Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uyyy, excited~... ^__^

Nakushita yakusoku wa hoshi ni,
The promise I lost will rise to the stars,
Omoide wa tokenai..
my memories will not fade..


A recycled photo from our old Honey and Clover themed photo shoot.. :)

My moon face was definitely showing on the picture above but I am posting it because this was one of the lucky, super rare picture where Vhojie-daisensei caught my eyes somehow open. (They're always open but since the scenes were mostly taken with my head bowed down and since my eyes are really, really humongous, I look like a sleepwalker having seizures! Gah!) Gosh, if given a chance, I would like to re-shoot this theme but this time, without the extra bags on my cheeks.. :p


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And a layout to clear my thoughts..

The dots on the the two "i"s on essiehime,
emo overload on green background..:p

.. which has been fogged up lately. I miss photoshop.

0 comments: