Thursday, January 8, 2009

Otsukaresama deshita, たそがれ!

Twilight's pull on me is as forceful as the moon's power over the tides, so I think I'm beginning to like the series. I know I'm still not a fan of the book because I haven't re-read them (which I usually do on literature I love). Instead, I am beginning to like all the characters aside from Bella and how the people around me react when they hear "Edward Cullen". How should I put it? Twilight's fame affects me like how Christmas turns everybody into a Santa Claus on holiday seasons, regardless of race, religion and all that merry stuff. Ho ho ho ho. Ah, forgive me, I don't know the exact word for it. It's also like how Naruto invites me to watch him chase after Saucegay Sasuke while shouting "I'll never let you go!". Am I making any sense? I guess not. But there, bottom line is I still don't like reading Miss Meyer's writing but I got hooked on the story and I am joining the bandwagon. Ha ha ha ha.

For somebody like me who loves to read squishy, mushy, sugar-coated, bishie-filled mangas, I know this is inevitable. I guess the last straw was finally blown into neverland when Flippie told me that there's an anime version of Twilight and this is how they look like:



I was screaming my lungs out that I had to put my customer on hold. I was as red as the apple on Edward's hand. They have NEVER seen and will never see me react to anybody like that, only on paper bishies. :p

So anyway, I was so excited on the idea that there's another vampire anime coming out (aside from those vampire animes that are already on my to watch list) that we had to summon a ninja so we can watch it in the office while taking calls on break. Poonam, if there's any chance you're reading this, pretend that you did not read it, OK? :D So there, Flippy showed me the trailer of the anime and was so disappointed. Click the link and see why.. "teme..!"


Anyway, that clip still gave me a good laugh and brought on some guessing challenge while taking calls on break. Especially on the part where Morita played Jacob and Hagu played Renesmee. I miss those two! Then, I always remember Flippie's face while he was "imitating" Edward's snarl. He was so absorbed with hissing like Voldemort on a demented day that his nose was all wrinkled and his faux fangs were bared, he didn't even notice I was laughing at him already! You're giving me a tummy ache Flippie..Peace desu! ^__^v


Mood:
Photobucket
"Otsukaresama deshita, Twilight!" ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test mike test

Anonymous said...

ayun. sa wakas. haay. ilang beses na kong nagcocomment, ayaw mag-appear. wonder y. anywho, hahaha, gusto ko lang icongratulate ka dahil pagputakte mo sa post na to ng bonggang bonggang mga strikethrough. ahahaha! uuy...ayaw niang amining twilight fan na rin xa. ahahaha. okey. lang. di naman kitat tutuksuhin. sasabihin ko lang na ayoko pa rin ng twilight. isa pa nga. ayoko ng twlight. sarap! isa pa ule. ayko ng twlight. last na... panget ang twlight. ay typo pala. sorry. ayoko ng twilght. ahahaha! adeek ako! at anime freak ka nga talga. daming typo. pagpacenxahan mo na. nagmamadali kao. atleast nakapag comment. hehehehe. yngatz lage essie-chan! :D