Friday, January 16, 2009

Omoide

I think most of the people in the office see me as a very bubbly, optimistic, all-smiling kawaii girl next door who, as the cliche goes, doesn't even know how to wash the dishes. (Something like that) I guess that's because I presented myself as an anime loving meatball who loves blurting out random Japanese words while holding out a V on my outstretched hand. I tend to jump up and down, bop from left to right and babble on senselessly whenever possible. 

But the truth is, I like silence. Comfortable, carefree, you-don't-have-to-talk-because-I'm-OK-with-this type of silence which I share with my closest friends. Old and new ones alike.

I am ranting because I miss the vivid stillness of the past.

And because I am anxious of what will happen on the not-so-distant future. *Raichi, chigau, chigau!*

The combination of Murakami and the cold is murderous, it's a happy hormone killer. How come I love it?


====
*i'm sorry for this another incoherent post.


Mood:
Photobucket
*..very very thoughtful."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is coherent. and i find silence the sweetest solace as well. we're comrades. we share a common thread even if we look like we're at opposite poles at one glance. like just what i recently discovered with rai's quirkiness as well. haha!

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

"we're comrades. we share a common thread even if we look like we're at opposite poles at one glance."

-- haha, is it because we look like the number "10" when we're walking together? :p