Saturday, January 10, 2009

~chotto stop-u *bleh*

Chunk of updates.. :D

• Full Metal Alchemist's new anime series will be out on April '09..
link from animenewsnetwork
-- can't wait to see what tricks hand-clapping Edward Elric has on his sleeves, er--, metal arm again.. ^_^ I definitely missed his little musings. *I can imagine Edward wringing my neck for calling his ranting little, haha.*

yatta!
Yatta!

..~*o0o*~..


• I can finally pull deviantart up at home! Yey! ^__^
~essie-hime's deviantart page
-- most of the wallpapers in my gallery are scans from animes I love, which I edited. ^_^
-- a re-post of my journal in DA:
Yey!! I can pull DA up again at home! Ureshii!
Jeeez, after months and months of inactivity, I can finally log in, read journals and download stuff again from DA! Gah! It's been a while!

Until now, I'm still puzzled why I couldn't pull this site up at home before. I could only see a white BG and links lined up on the left, and when I click on them nothing happens. Tried ALL the technical gibberish I can but.. Anyhoo, it's up now, so I can only hope that it won't happen again.

ahohohoho
Muahahahaha!

..~*o0o*~..


• I met up with the {Chingyorakugan Sisters} yesterday to watch Desperadas 2. {Kaoru} said Vhojie's gift for her upcoming birthday would be a photoshoot, of us!

-- I'm really, really excited about this one. I'd love to have another anime themed photoshoot with {Kaoru} but since {marnellie} and {jennypots} are not much of an anime fan, we decided to think of other photoshoot concept. *Uhm, but could we, purdy, purdy please, at least cosplay one anime? Haha.* A Goddess themed concept would be nice, a gothic inspired set-up would be cool too. But as I've said to {Kaoru}, a LOT of people are into goth and emo stuff right now, so as much as I really would want to go with that I idea, I'd rather not. Hmmn, but hey, I think we could pull it off. We just need to think out of the box.. ^__^v

xoxo
Ureshii! Ureshii!

..~*o0o*~..


• I updated my shelfari account. Since I saw Paula's blog about her shelfari "I plan to read.." books, I thought I should add her as a friend there as well as create update my "to read" and "need to finish" list. Haha. I already have some of the books below and their pages are only waiting to be opened. Booklogs, as Lio-kun call it.. :) *this is also called wishlist*

Widget is not loading, so here's my link instead.. :D

nani nani??
Hmmn, which one should I read first?

..~*o0o*~..



So there. Jaa! :p

Mood:
Photobucket
"Ohhh.. Sugoi ne!"

0 comments: